Sunday, September 4, 2011

Really miss good eating.

Friday I had to drive to pick up my son from college for the holiday weekend and was smart enough to plan my eating.  I packed sandwiches and baked chips along with my Mr. Pibb Zero's but the problem was we didn't get home until midnight.  That would not have been so bad if I would not have had to leave at 6 a.m. Sat. for a cross country meet in Jackson.  Saturday there was no planning ahead so breakfast was Hardee's and lunch was Taco Bell with frozen pizza for dinner.  As soon as I woke up this morning I could feel the difference in my energy level and my achy joints.  I have no idea what is really in fast foods but I have no doubt that they are poisonous to our system.  Being patient between workouts is hard but I will try to give it a few weeks to prove the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment