Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Back at it again

Yesterday the alarm went off at 4:50 and I got up to hit the gym.  Although I was tired I admit it felt really good to get back at it again.  Breakfast consisted of Honey Nut Oat cereal and grapes, lunch was a light soup and 1/2 turkey sandwich and dinner was whole wheat pancakes, sugar free syrup, Canadian bacon and an egg.  Snacks were baked chips, nuts, grapes.  Much better day all around with a lot of hard work to go with it. 

What I have enjoyed about my weight loss:

Compliments:  my favorite is the daycare kids after a fat joke said "your not fat"  first time they have said that in 7 years.

Feeling great:  energy is out of this world

confidence,
not sticking out in a crowd
being able to run and walk up hills without being out of breath
knowing my wife likes me skinnier
Feeling of accomplishment
being able to do push ups again
Many more that I may keep editing this list with.

No comments:

Post a Comment