Monday, October 24, 2011

A rought weekend but what could I do?

This weekend was tough but I don't know what else I could have done.  This weekend proved once again that America is not designed for healthy living.  We got the opportunity to have my niece and nephew for the weekend while their parents were out of town.  We picked them up from school on Friday and had to be at a cross country meet in Clayton, the meet ended at 5:15 and we had to be back in Butler Hill for Boy Scouts at 6:00.  With the traffic it left no time for dinner and stuffed down crackers and cheese that Jill had in the van.  Dinner was not until 9:00 and consisted of BK.  Not a great start.  Saturday morning was a good breakfast of pancakes, eggs, sugar free cereal followed by lunch at Chucky Cheese, Dinner consisted of P & J sandwiches.  Overall not horrible but it proves when you get busy there are very few healthy choices to eat out.  Sunday was better as we had whole wheat pasta and homemade pasta sauce with baked chicken breast and salad.  It could have been much worse but I was not able to get to the gym this morning due to having to be at work earlier.  Oh well time to kick it in gear again and not let a minor set back knock me out.  Thanksgiving day run here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment