Thursday, October 20, 2011

Finally back on track

This week has been much better and I am finally back on track.  Been to the gym, eating right and feel like things are getting better again.  a couple of test came my way this week such as last night we had to kill a couple of hours and stopped by IHOP to eat dinner.  When I walked in the restaurant I was in the mood for a big dinner but then I noticed they had a light meal selection so I went with whole wheat french toast and turkey bacon, bananas, and egg substitute.  Truthfully it was not a good as a real meal would have been but I walked out with only 400 cals added to my diet.  Today was peanut butter for breakfast, cereal for lunch, fish, rice, mixed veggies.  What is crazy is I feel fat.  I checked my measurements and I am definitely smaller than I was but I do not feel smaller.  I can't explain it but hopefully that will change very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment