Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 11-14

Finally feeling better and had a new challenge to overcome for the weekend but I feel I was pretty successful at the challenge.  I took my wife to Kansas City for the weekend and was unsure how to balance eating out with my wife on our anniversary weekend and still meeting the challenge.  We were very careful and ended up eating really good while on our trip.  I enjoyed not having that stuffed feeling after leaving a restaurant.  Saturday morning I awoke early and got in the best run I may have ever had.  I have no idea the time or the distance but I ran a steady pace for a solid 30 minutes and then walked another 15.  Then this morning I biked in the gym for 30 minutes and added to the walking we did throughout the day several miles at least I covered the exercise well.  I have no idea what it did to the scale but I gave it a great shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment