Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 2 challenge

Ok today started off great but kind of went downhill this evening. I was wanting to run every other day and hit the gym in between but my daughter wanted to run everyday, until this evening that is.  When she got home she suggested I go work out, the problem with that is I work out in the mornings.  Did ok on diet until dinner but not a complete flop.

Peanut butter sandwich  300
baked chips 140
apple 90
soup 160
egg sandwich 260
baked chips 140
Dinner was going to be fish and rice but I forgot about the porksteaks in the fridge and my wallet beat out my appetite.  I couldn't let them go to waste. 
Pork steak
baked beans
salsa chips
green beans
not sure how many cals but don't think it completely destroyed my day but will find out on scale later on.
Tomorrow I run again and hopefully stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment