Sunday, January 27, 2013

12 Week Better Body Challenge


This week I entered the 12 week Better Body Challenge in Desoto.  I weighed in the evening, fully clothed at 268.  I have hit it hard already and have begun to shake the pounds.  I have worked out 2 days in a row but have had to be careful because I picked up a virus of some kind which caused me to miss work Thursday night.  I really want to win this contest, not just for the prize but this is the motivation I need to get back in shape.  I am using the every 2 hour eating plan. I have used this plan before but this time with a new mindset.  Before I used to be oh it's two hours before I get to eat again, now it's hey I only need to eat enough to hold me for two hours.  I have upped my intake of fruits and veggies and am carrying a water bottle around where ever I go.  Three days without soda have given me a boost but we will see how I hold out on that one once midnights roll around again.  Cheer me on and encourage me as I will do my best to make you proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment