Tuesday, January 8, 2013

So my journey begins, again!

I am finally ready to kick off the weight loss regimen for the year 2013.  I am very embarrassed to say that I begin at a unhealthy 266. What is really frustrating about this is I held very steady until the fall of 2012 but then my weight began to come on fast and furious.  What is really crazy is I am not completely sure why.  I have only ate out about 2-3 times over the last few months.  I didn't really change a lot in my eating habits that I am aware of but obviously I have done something completely different.  I did have some digestive issues going on that have now been corrected but still a little puzzled.  Well today we will begin to chart my food and exercise and see if I can determine what the problem is.  The one thing I know that I have right now that I am trying to part with is stress.  I am really trying to plan my future regarding my job and our finances and this has caused an extra amount of stress.  I am working on giving that over to the Lord so we will see if that may have been a major part of my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment