Thursday, January 31, 2013

surving the midnight shift



  So far so good with the midnight shift, I am packing a lunch and snacks and planning ahead of time what to eat and when.  I eat dinner before I leave, so from 6:00PM to 10:00PM there is no time to even think about eating.  About 10:00 I drink a V-8 juice with some Tabasco sauce in it to get some energy and vegetables, around midnight I eat my dinner.  The last 2 nights I have ate the roasted chicken from Sam's with a side of veggies, about 3 I eat a small snack, either rice cakes, baked chips, etc.  Around 6 am I eat a banana and it usually holds me over.  I have been drinking a lot of sugar free kool-aid and it has really been keeping me full.  I know that this is not truly every 2 hours but considering the environment it is working well so far.  My first weigh in for the contest is Feb 7 so we have a week to see how good we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment