Monday, January 28, 2013



So far the 2 hours is working good, if anything I forget to eat in 2 hours.  The purpose in the 2 hours isn't all about calories but is to try to boost my metabolism and I feel like that may be working.  I have been up early and energetic throughout the day.  Tonight is a true test.  I work midnights tonight and will have to do some major planning to keep my energy up.  I am thinking subway sandwich, baked chips, v-8 juice, fiber one bar and banana for breakfast, a thermos of coffee and some veggie snacks.  Broken up every 2 hours we will see what this does for my energy level.  I really want to win this contest and so far am off to a great start.  Today I measured my cereal and milk ate soup for lunch and worked right through my morning snack (oops)  Will try to do better this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment