Thursday, January 26, 2012

60 hours this week!

One of these days I  will have time to work out again.  I will really be ready to get my own hours.  Right now I am working under my  preceptor's schedule and it's running me ragged.  I put in a request today for weekend options so I am praying that is it's God's will it will happen.  My weight is staying the same and my body is taking a beating.  I can lose several pounds throughout the day while working but then gain it right back on the off day in between.  I need to get back to the gym but between working the hospital, the daycare and studying I can't imagine how I can make it work.  Sorry I am doing such a bad job with the blog and my weight loss but a few more weeks and I will be on my own schedule and then I can get back in swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment