Monday, January 16, 2012

Is my heart happy?

Ok I'm back on the road to making my heart happy.  The weight at this point in time is 253 but this will not be my main focus instead it is to make my heart happy.  This morning I started off with a subway breakfast sandwich using egg whites and then had a yogurt fruit parfait for snack.  Lunch was a turkey sandwich on low cal wheat bread with some popcorn.  Dinner was gumbo over a bed of whole grain rice.  Today I had to get my oil changed and usually sit in the waiting room but not today.  To make my heart happy I took a walk around the parking lot while I waited for them to finish.  Not the greatest day but for the most part I feel good about today.  Tomorrow I am back at the hospital and will be walking for 12 straight hours.  Lets see if I can eat right to keep my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment