Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jan 1 2012

Here we are January 1 and ready to start fresh.  Now what is crazy is I have never started my resolutions on Jan 1, I have always waited until Jan 2.  Why, because I consider the 1st a holiday.  I know there are leftovers laying around and the day is for lounging so tomorrow morning begins my journey.  My goal for Dec was to stay below 250 and I did real good and just crossed over this morning.  The goal for this year is 40 more pounds off.  I would love to make a bigger goal but doing 40 a year has seemed to work real well without torturing myself.  40 pounds is just a little over 3 pounds a month and is very feasable.  My plan is to get involved in weight lifting as it seemed to be my biggest benifit. 

Biggest weakness last year was stress eating.  With ending school, taking my state boards and starting a new job.

Biggest challenge this year will be switching to midnights and learning how to eat while working 14 hour days. and squeezing in workouts.

1 comment:

  1. You are looking great. You motivate me to want to lose weight. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete