Tuesday, August 23, 2011

243

243

I know I have focused on 243 a lot the last couple of weeks but the truth is I am kind of excited for 243.  WHY? Because I the number I used to be stuck at was 278. What do I mean?  No matter what I used to eat I was stuck at 278 no matter if it was a fish dinner or a buffet I was stuck at 278.  After losing weight I am now happy to be stuck at 243.  Don't get me wrong I do not want to stay at 243 for long but it has been nice knowing that my weight is not breaking over the 243 mark.  Ok sorry to bore you with that but now I can get focused. This morning I started a new workout routine with a major focus on weight lifting and focusing on body parts. This morning was chest and back, Tomorrow will be legs and then arms and shoulders Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment