Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Work Out


I read this book a couple of years ago and really liked what I read.  I was at the yard sale at the YMCA last week and ran across the book again.  I have looked up many different reviews by different magazine editors and talked to a fitness trainer and have only heard good things about it.  Monday morning I am going to try out the workout.  The basic of the book are that you do 6 workouts at a very slow pace 10 seconds up and 10 seconds down never letting the weights rest at the top or bottom.  After the reviews I am really excited to try this out and use it to shock me to a new weight zone.  My energy level is at an all time high and really feel great right now.  Today was a little garage saling and flea markets, garage cleaning and grape picking.  Tomorrow is preparation for canning of jelly.  I'll let you know how the workout goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment