Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm back in full swing

Ok I have played around long enough and now it is time to hit the workout and get my life changing eating back in shape.  I have good news and bad news.  The good news is I ran with my daughter on a couple of different 3 mile runs and really did quite well the bad news is I have been slacking and am starting to pay the price as I watch my weight creep up on the scale but the cheating stops today.  Breakfast was a 90 cal fiber one bar which I did not like as much as the regular fiber one bars but I find the fiber one bars not being enough anymore and so I thought dropping to the 90 cals might save me some cals.  I had about 7 strawberries to go with it and it helped with the sweet taste.  I have not really been eating horrible as far as junky but I have been eating to much and snacking way to much. It's been 100 degrees outside for a couple of weeks now and it does make it hard to get motivated to work.  I have several stories and recipes to share with you all so I will be posting more post than normal over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment