Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sore Muscles



For you that read yesterday's blog you will probably think that I am contradicting myself but this is a different kind of pain.  Six months ago it was my joints that ached and pain that radiated through my body but today my pain is old fashioned muscle soreness.  After my workout yesterday (legs) I can barely sit down and don't even ask me about standing up. : ) I gave my body a workout like it has not had in a long time and even though I am sore I feel really good.  I would love to say I ate really well yesterday but it was Chili day and once I get started I can't stop.  No weight gained but none lost either.  I took a break from the gym today to rest my body as I have a softball tournament this Sat and Sun. and if I want to be able to walk I better let my muscles rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment