Wednesday, July 6, 2011

BLAh Blah Blah

Yesterday was the very last nursing lecture I have to sit through as a student and I am excited.  The only problem is at this point in class all I hear is blah, blah, blah.  My diet is kind of the same way.  It's the middle of the summer I am sick of studying, my short term goal is looking impossible and it is hard.  Do I feel like giving up, NO WAY!  I feel to good to give up and I can see improvements in every part of my life, my energy level is up, my confidence is up, even though Jill has always loved me I can tell she enjoys me losing weight as well.  What I need is a big boost.  I know it has more to do with the end of school situation than it does the diet but I will try to keep steady in both my studying and my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment