Friday, July 8, 2011

Need a swift kick in the butt!

I admit I am needing motivation.  I really believe it has a lot to do with school but I need to be very careful.  I took my last test last night except for the final and now I know that I should easily pass. The problem is I am in a celebrating mood as I am almost finished with nursing school.  The celebrating I am wanting to do is eat so I must be very cautious.  I have not got to work out much this week due to studies and homework but at the end of clinicals on Sunday that should be done with as well.  I decided to give into a craving yesterday morning as McDonalds was running a special buy one get one bacon, egg, and cheese, biscuit. (no cheese) It was the nastiest thing I have ate in along time.  I am really getting used to home cooking and knowing what is in my food.  I am considering relaxing my diet for the weekend and kicking it back in on Monday. I know it will affect my overall goal but it may be just what I need mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment