Friday, July 1, 2011

The test came back

A couple of weeks ago I had a blood test because of applying for new life insurance.  As time passed I was beginning to wonder if I had been rejected but yesterday the test results came back.  When I opened the envelope I was shocked at how extensive the blood test was.  Every thing you can imagine was tested but I was most interested in glucose levels and cholesterol levels.  Every single thing that was tested for was normal and in the middle, nothing even came close to being out of range which was a big change from when I started the diet.  My cholesterol and glucose were both in the warning ranges and needed to be taken care of quick.  PTL things are better and my weight is coming off.  I measured this morning and was very pleased at how many inches I lost. I will try to post results about this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment