Thursday, June 30, 2011

Keep the compliments coming

It has been a great two days with compliments.  Yesterday a lady ask how old I was and when I told her 41 she said "you don't look like you could be 41" (and no she was not trying to sell me something).  Today at daycare one of the school agers said "Dale, your not fat, you used to be like this (she held her arms way out making it look like she had a big belly) but now you look like this" (she held her hands much closer to her body)  Every morning the kids used to joke about me being fat and although they were joking there was a lot of truth to it. My wife told me this morning that she was beginning to see my chin and even Hannah told me I was looking good and she has only gives me about 1 compliment a year : )  Yesterday was a Fiber one for breakfast, a piece of squash lasagna that my mom made (very good) a banana and dinner was baked chicken with broccoli, cauliflower, squash, over whole wheat noodles. The day was topped off by a 3 mile run which was very long because of the heat but now I have motivation to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment