Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Reschedule you've got to be kidding

Tues morning I was supposed to have a physical for insurance.  It required me to eat real light all day, ingest no cholesterol and fast after 10 and no caffeine.  It also suggested no morning workout.  I ate real light all day Monday, emptied my gym bag to let it air out and crawled into bed when the phone rang.  The nurse doing the physical did not have the paper work needed and wanted to reschedule for Wed.  (are you kidding me?)  of course I rescheduled and got out of bed repacked my gym bag, reset the alarm and hit the gym bright and early.  Now 2 days of light eating and no caffeine, not liking this.  : )  This should pay off for my diet for the week but we will see.  Tues is my daughter's birthday and she wanted and Angel food cake (yahoo) I can eat a slice of this cake and not feel guilty.  Happy Birthday Hannah and your dad is improving his life to spend many more birthday's with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment