Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2nd day toward goal

Days like these are days I am glad I don't have many blog readers.  I didn't do bad just not real good.  The morning started out ok, I didn't work out upon awakening but I did  make it to the gym before going home and got a great lift in and burned about 250 cals doing aerobics.   Now for the bad news I bought pizza for the daycare workers and could not help myself, so much for a healthy lunch.  Now eating this wouldn't really mess me up normally because I would tighten up my diet in other places but it didn't happen like that today. I couldn't resist the watermelon, and leftovers from last night.  The meal didn't cost me weight gain but it did slow me down towards my goal which is not good because I only have one week.  We will try harder on Wed. and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment