Friday, June 10, 2011

Glad I started:


Last week I read about a man who visited the doctor and has high blood pressure and was put on blood pressure meds. He said that the doctor told him that his heart could not take it anymore and if he didn't lose weight his heart would give out.  I don't know his age for sure but I think we would be pretty close in age. I didn't have a doctor tell me to change my ways but I was heading down a road of disaster.  Can you imagine ending up with a heart attack and 41 years of age or in a nursing home at fifty, diabetic, blood pressure meds, constant doctor visits because of something I could have controlled but didn't.  I am very thankful I have started the road to success and get a little more motivated with every compliment I receive.  This week has been off but I have tried to eat normal and will try to put in a great workout this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment