Friday, June 17, 2011

Excitment's an understatement

To say I was excited about fitting in 38 jeans would be an understatement.  I have dreaded trying on clothes for years and was not really ready to try on the jeans.  Truth was my pants have been way oversize but I think I found security and enjoyment in wearing loose clothes for a change.  I could not believe I fit in these jeans and was ready to tell the world, can you imagine when I hit 36 or 34.  I am not sure I was that size even as a kid  : )    I didn't really eat great yesterday but am finding my body is allowing a small amount of cheating room.  I think it is because my metabolism has changed from the working out.  I lost weight back in the early 90's but it was a very rapid weight loss with a very rapid gain back.  This time is really different and by taking my time I think my body is losing it in the right places and the right way.  I would not recommend anyone try a weight loss that promises 5 pounds a week or more as I do not think it gives your body time to adjust and your mind and body will fight it.  Great weekend ahead and hopefully a lot more weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment