Monday, June 27, 2011

15th week weigh-in

If you took time to come to my page today to check on my weight you may have noticed I did not post it on facebook.  I have decided to only post every other week.  Just in case your wondering weigh-in was at 242.  I would love for my weight just to drop straight down but I can see that it seems there will be a pattern of up and down while I lose.  I go down big and then fluctuate for about a week and then another big drop.  The fluid level is also very different right now and after a hard work out I can wring out my shirt and it is nothing to drop 5 pounds (yes it's water weight) so I find myself drinking on a regular basis which I am sure is part of the fluctuation.  I Have thougth about creating a heart health chart to post at weigh-in that simply ask the question, How happy is your heart this week?  I know that I have been giving it plenty of exercise and trying to give it less fat and junk than ever before so no matter what the scale says I know my heart is happy.  Next week I will post the weight no matter up or down (hopefully down)  but every other week will seem less discouraging to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment