Friday, June 24, 2011

What was I thinking

I went yesterday and signed up for a 5k this weekend.  The problem is I haven't been running as much lately (but I have been hitting the machines hard at the gym).  So yesterday I went out and ran a practice 5k to see if I could still do it and it about killed me.  This 5k could be really bad but I have already paid the fee now so no turning back.  I am doing terrible with my family reunion goal as I can't stop eating.  I was set up real nice last night after school to be at a great weight this morning but once I got home from school I was starving and could not find a food to settle my stomach.  I should have came home and drank a huge glass of water and things prob would have turned out different.  At the rate I am going I could actually be worse of in the morning than I was at the beginning of the week.  Today me and my daughter are running 4 miles and then resting tomorrow for the big run.

No comments:

Post a Comment