Thursday, June 23, 2011

Am I going to meet my goal?

Am I going to meet my goal?  NO.  Who is to blame? me.  Am I going to quit?  NO.  I have had trouble meeting my goal this week but the only one to blame is me,  if I would have tightened up my eating habits I could have made my goal, so why didn't I?  I really have no excuse but part of it is that I went under 240 for the first time in almost 20 years and my mind is saying relax, savor the moment.  I have worked out and have ate decent this week (mostly) but  I have ate to much.  It's time to kick it in because I only have 2 days left before reunion.  I am still weighing in at 239 but was really hoping to be dropping pounds by the day (at least until the reunion but the truth is it probably wasn't the healthiest goal I had set for myself.  Now I have a decision to make the 10K run is in July and I am not sure I can get ready for it.  I need to get my mind ready one way or the other and will need to decide by the end of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment