Monday, June 6, 2011

12th week weigh-in

I will skip all of the charts and go straight to the weight this morning.

Gained 2 pounds for a weigh-in of 246

I may go to a every 2 week weigh-in to overcome the yoyo effect I am in.

Things affecting my weight:

1. Eating at different hours during the summer.  I am getting jobs done when getting home from work so we eat dinner later each evening.

2.  The fluids, I drink alot more fluids during the summer and sweat alot more as well.

3.  Stress:  one week into school and the stress has already came.

4.  Not as many people are reading my blog so I find myself able to cheat a little more (healthy food for the most part just more of it)

I am not discouraged but it is really starting to push tight to my goal of 50 pounds by graduation but I will get as close as possible, that is the best I can do but I would love to hit my goal.  (time will tell)

No comments:

Post a Comment