Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I ate and ate and ate some more

I really do not want to document this in the blog but if I am going to learn about myself and understand what is going on then I must.  I have been trying to stay off the scale except for Monday's but I stepped on Tuesday morning just to make sure the holiday did not beat me.  It actually caught me a little and put two pounds back on but all in all I was not upset and know I can take it back off but then something happened.  I ate breakfast and then snacks and I ate and ate and ate all day long.  I would be lying to tell you it was all healthy because it was not.  So the dreaded moment came this morning and I stepped on the scale to find I was lighter than yesterday.  (go figure)  the only thing I can figure is I tricked my body by not exercising and eating poor to think it wasn't on a diet and it relaxed and quit fighting the weight loss.  I know that if I ate like that two days in a row it would be costly but thankfully this time it wasn't.  Six weeks of school stress and then life will be different one way or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment