Thursday, June 16, 2011

The inches are moving

I am extremely excited.  Tuesday night in school someone commented that I need smaller pants, the problem was I just bought them last week size 42.  I wasn't ready to buy more but I broke down and bought size 40 but then my wife informed me that they were to big.  What the next size down would be 38 and it is not possible to fit in 38 yet is it?  This morning after hitting the gym I went to the store and bought a pair of 38. I was actually dreading putting them on because what if they didn't fit but guess what, they did.  I have not been in 38 since I first got married.  Now I have to find a home for some used 44 jeans and a pair of 40 wore one time only.  Breakfast was changed up by eating a baked chicken sandwich and some baked chips and a morning snack of raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.  I have a test tonight and will be stressed all day but will try to control my eating because now I have to stay in 38's.

No comments:

Post a Comment