Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Physical done and over, Next test Qdoba


Tuesday I got a good workout in and had an ok day of eating, that is if you don't count the slices of Cecil
Whitaker pizza I ate.  I picked it up for my kids and had every intention of going home and eating chicken but the smell got to me.  The nurse came and gave the physical this morning, blood pressure was 120/80 and will wait to hear the results of cholesterol and other test.  It felt great to step on the scale and have measurements and not be extremely embarrassed. I really missed my workout this morning and have a meeting at Qdoba grill that has me nervous but I will try to eat without the tortilla and save myself alot of cals. I will let you know tomorrow how that turns out.  Have not decided on dinner yet tonight but will prob do left over chicken and veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment