Friday, June 3, 2011

worked hard today

I didn't hit the gym this morning by choice.  Today we were putting flooring in the office and had to move out all of the desk and filing cabinets (a workout in itself) then had to spread 7 truckloads of mulch.  (can't get that kind of workout in the gym).  Diet was not the greatest but it was because of being busy.  Breakfast was a Fiber one bar, lunch was a single stack from BK no cheese and dinner was leftover chicken and rice.  Did treat myself today to a malt from steak and shake and it hit the spot after working out in the 97 degree day for several hours.  I read on facebook about a man who's blood pressure sky rocketed and the doctor put him on blood pressure meds and told him to lose 50-75 pounds because his heart couldn't take it.  I have no doubt that a few more months or even weeks that would have been me.  Thank goodness I made the choice to shed the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment