Saturday, July 9, 2011

I've been poisoned


What in the world was I thinking.  I know that the experts say everyone is allowed a cheat day.  I understand the philosphy behind this statement but for me this is a really bad idea
I can give myself a cheat meal once in awhile but not a cheat day.  Yesterday I relaxed and I already told you about the McDonalds sandwich, but last night my daughter had friend over and made homemade pizza and choclate chip cookies.  How bad can this be?  Well I have posted how I made my heart happy but today I made my body mad.  I felt so gross after eating all of this food and then  I decided on a Sat morning run.  I felt like it was my first day of running ever, I was sluggish, out of breath and just felt bad.  I can understand the story of Daniel from the Bible when he challenged the king on the eating habits of Daniels compared to the kings men.  Just three weeks later the signs were evident that healthy eating was better for the body.  I have decided to put Mr Yuck stickers on all bad food for now on out and try to remember how bad it felt.  It definitly was not worth the misery that came with eating this way.  Sorry heart I will try to better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment