Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2nd day

Today could be a little trickier because it is a class day.  I ate cereal and juice for breakfast, bowl of soup for lunch a orange and banana.  I had to study and ended up at Hardee's but only ordered a diet coke.  I was going to avoid soda but I thought this was better than other foods it has to offer.
I am leaving for a two mile walk and then a dinner of baked chicken, rice and leftover California vegetables.

Part of what has motivated me to workout is my school books.  We have studied cardio and diabetes recently and I would prefer not to have these problems but with the way I am going I am heading that way.  I do not want to be an obese patient that my wife cannot help and end up in a nursing home.

Biggest challenges:
             I have been able to drop down to 270 several times a year but have not been able to break into the 260's in along time.
             I need motivation to workout,  help is greatly appreciated.

Going for my walk now, catch you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment