Friday, February 25, 2011

The weekend I'm not sure I'm ready.

It's Friday and usually I'm excited but Friday normally consist of a trip to Ponderosa, China One, pizza night or some other stuff your face adventure.  I need to be really cautious or I could blow it all tonight.  Preparation is in order for today.  Any advice?  
I am torturing myself by not allowing myself to get on the scale until Monday morning.  This could be rather embarrassing I will have to post it which could be real good or bad.  I'm afraid if I weigh in and have lost some weight I may feel like I have cheating room, so no weighing until Monday morning.
I have been drinking a lot of water but today one of the parents suggested making sure I drink it 30 minutes before my meals.  Today I will give it a try   I ended up putting 4 miles in due to my error that you can read later.
Dinner consisted of whole wheat pasta, homemade sauce (from a light cooking recipe) spaghetti squash with broccoli and cauliflower.  Topped of with a large glass of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment