Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 1 in review

The first week has come and gone and the true test comes in the morning with my first weigh in. 

What I have missed this week:  stuffing my face with chips                                          
                                                     sweet tea  (although not as bad as I thought)

What I have learned:  I need to be accountable to people  if not for the blog I know that I would have
                                      talked myself out of exercising several times this week.

                                      My body does enjoy fruits and veggies

                                      I feel better about myself when I eat right and exercise

I know that to much of my life evolves around food.  I have a tendency to eat when not hungry and think about food for no real reason.  I need to train my body that food is for fuel only and eating for any other reason will kill me.  My question to myself is, why if my body enjoys eating healthy and exercising is it so hard to do it?  Why is it so hard to break unhealthy habits? 

I am scared about weighing in tomorrow and posting online without first knowing if I have lost or not but to be real to myself and to you, I will do it.

Did my timed mile today  11:30  not as bad as I thought it would be, goal of 10 minutes

I would love to know how to fix this blog up and add gadgets to it, especially a graph to record my weight, anyone with any advice would be appreciated. 

I have had over 75 views to the blog this week so I know that people are checking even if they are not commenting.  Knowing that people are checking will keep me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment