Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 4

Today I could not help but be pumped up.  I had two different friends share their ideas and encouragment.  It is helpful to know people are looking and it is keeping me on my toes.  I don't want to write that I ate a Big Mac (which I didn't) or something else.  Without the blog I would not have made it and would have already quit.  Keep the words coming.  I got my two miles in this morning before the rain next week will add some running.  Breakfast was cereal and apple, lunch was baked chicken on wheat bread, snack on hummus and some ritz crackers (prob not the best, but did not eat to many)  Dinner will be salmon, sweet potatoes and brocolli.      I am not eating diet foods just trying portion control and cutting out foods such as chips and sweet tea.    One of my friends lost over 100 pounds last year, just looking at his before and after photo's gave me that extra push.  Next year Josh I will be sending you my before and after photo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment