Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturdays is here.

Last night's dinner turned out to be great, I will start posting pics soon (just need to get computer savy)
I walked 2 miles today after clinical.  I got smart and took a turkey sandwich on wheat with me and ate a fiber one bar for breakfast on the way.  For dinner I had a crock pot of Classic French Cassoulet a recipe found in a magazine made of navy beans, turkey sausage and veggies (really good).  Today has been pretty easy so far.  I went shopping at Dierburg's and found it so different to do my shopping in the produce department instead of the middle of the store.  I'm not sure but I was almost sure I heard my heart say thank you today.  It has been along time since I have ate this healthy and have had this many fruits and vegetables.  Tomorrow I will sum up the week and get ready for Monday morning weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment