Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 3

Today was tougher, not realy sure why.  I started with cereal and juice.  When I was cleaning up breakfast at the daycare there were leftover waffles before I even thought I shoved it in my mouth.  Two things bothered me, I wasn't hungry and I was going to have to post it on my blog. I know very few will follow this blog but I would love for people to at least make me think they are so I will stick to it. Turkey on wheat for lunch and baked chicken, green beans, pasta for dinner, a cup of coffee and a cup of light yogurt with blueberries.  I can do this, I can beat the odds this time.  2 mile walk hopefully next week I will make it a run.

My daughter wondered about the name of the blog. I wanted to lose weight for my heart and the people I love.  Feel free to comment and let me know things that would help you read my blog.

I'm praying on Monday my weight will show a dramatic change but we will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment