Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3 hours of sleep in two days.

At 3:00 a.m. this morning I finally crawled into bed after just 3 hours of sleep since Monday morning at 5:00.  I did good considering but must admit I enjoy it better when I sleep.  Tuesday I had a Fiber one bar for breakfast, peanut butter and jelly for lunch and had to eat dinner at school which was meatloaf, baked potatoes and a veggie mix. I had to be at the hospital again last night and with such little sleep I left class 45 minutes early to workout at the gym before going to the hospital.  Although my body was very tired during the workout I pushed through hit the weights hard and after a nice shower sprung to life.  The nurse at the hospital couldn't believe how wide awake I was. (the gym did the trick)  Considering the craziness of the week my eating has been under control. Now 6 weeks ago if I was running this kind of schedule I would have already hit McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, and Snicker's candy bars just to survive so all in all my eating is alot different today at I think I hear my heart saying THANK YOU.  :  )

No comments:

Post a Comment