Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My bodies doing it again

Today was peanut butter and jelly day for breakfast after weight lifting at the gym.  Lunch was half a porksteak from BobbieToms in pevely (no not super healthy) and baked chips.  Dinner was breakfast of eggs and lean hamburger and gravy with skim milk and wheat flour. Snack consisted of a protein bar.  I feel like my body is going through a change this week even though I can't explain it I know the feeling when my body is shifting.  I hope it is finally burning through the 250 mark and building muscle but we will soon see.  If your following my blog and trying to better yourself then do not follow my meal plan for today as it would soon get you in trouble. : )

1 comment:

  1. You're an inspiration Dale!
    Wish I could get myself together and go back to the gym. I'm exhausted! And after I work out all I want to do is have a chocolate sundae and go to bed!

    ReplyDelete