Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fighting with my body.

I know it sounds crazy but I can tell when my body is fighting against me.  I decided to step on the scale this morning and check (I know it's against the rules) but I am weighing heavier than when I weighed in. Even though it is not official till Monday morning it is still discouraging but alot can change before Monday.  It is at these times I will have to realize it is not about pounds but about health.  I know that I am eating healthy, working our and not cheating myself so no matter what the scale shows the end result is what really matters.  I woke up yesterday and worked out before work 30 minutes cardio 400 cals burned, breakfast was a protein bar and orange, lunch was turkey sandwich and baked chips, dinner was whole wheat pasta with homemade sauce with artichoke and brussel sprouts (I know I can't believe it either). There was no snacks today and I did stay full and did not have those hunger pains.  I will keep at it and know that the scale will eventually catch up. It has been a very stressful week with clinicals, school, test, grades, car trouble, etc. and that is probably playing a role in my weight but I can happily say I did not find myself stress eating. Things are improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment