Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Knocking it out one day at a time

Alright another Monday down and I am sure this will be the week that I drop below 250.  I found myself being hungry again today and couldn't fill up.  I am learning now on those days to go ahead and eat because it is genuine hunger.  If it was an everyday occurrence or if it started putting weight back on me I would be concerned but I'm finding that it doesn't.  Yesterday after my morning workout burning about 400 cals I ate a protein bar.  For an early morning snack I cooked an extra lean pork tenderloin and with the help of my daughter we devoured the whole thing about 400 cals.  Lunch consisted of a ham sandwich and baked chips with salsa.  Dinner was at school and was baked italian chicken, broccoli and little baked potatoes.  Two more protein bars later and a 8 oz cup of chocolate milk and my day was through. On to bed to get ready for my Wednesday morning workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment