Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Monday here we go again

Actually for Monday it was not a bad day.  I will look forward to Monday's coming around once I finish school.  I will never understand while we are learning to make people healthy they are killing us in the process.  They keep us so busy there is no time for planning meals, you have to sit for hours and study without exercise and then they stress you out to the max. What a really dumb plan someone came up with.  With that off my chest I worked out at 5:30 a.m. and then ate a protein bar and orange.  Lunch was some left over ground beef (very lean, from a cow we had butchered) and some baked string fries.  For dinner my wife made some chicken breast with lime sauce and a veggie mix.  Snacked on 1/2 of a lite ice cream sandwich 80 calories and a fiber one bar.  Overall stayed under 1600 cals and burned 450.  It is exciting to see the weight still dropping. I figure after about 10-15 more pounds people will begin to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment