Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Something to think about

I have really been wondering about something lately, if you weigh yourself at night before going to bed and then weigh yourself the next morning your body can fluctuate up to 3-4 pounds.  Now my question is where does that weight go in the middle of the night?  I mean really if I weighed my mattress would it weigh 3-4 pounds more in the morning? (If that is the case please don't tell me it would just gross me out.)  I know it's water weight but where does it go.  I admit I get up and pee in the middle of the night but 3-4 pounds that would be almost 2 liters so I don't think that is it.  I'm sure somebody on the Internet has done a study on it and one of these day when I really bet bored I'll check it out.  Happy Wednesday.

DID YOU KNOW?
Drinking 3-4 glasses of green tea a day can help you burn 50-100 calories more a day.
(How come Coca-cola hasn't invented a soda that would do that?)  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment