Wednesday, April 6, 2011

busy week

With studying and clinicals I have a long week ahead of me.  Even though I needed to be at Shriner's Hospital at 7:00 a.m. I still was able to get up at 4:30 and get my workout in.  My body is starving all of the time.  I feel like I could eat and eat and not get full.  I know this is not just mental, but I am starving but I also feel like my weight is peeling off of me in high gear.  I am not cutting myself short and am trying to eat every two to three hours but it's not helping at this moment.  I did read that if you workout before eating you will burn more cals throughout the day and keep your glucose under control.  Since I have begun the morning workout my body is screaming for food.  Not sure about the solution for this yet but will keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment