Thursday, April 28, 2011

Motivated after all

I was dissapointed in myself because I didn't make it to the gym this morning.  Stressing for a test and studying takes it out of me sometimes.  Good news though I finished my test early enough to be able to change clothes and get a 2 mile run in over the dinner break.  Eating today was not the best again and I will be ready for school to end so my diet will be back on track.  Breakfast was leftover hamburger gravy, lunch a Hardee turkey burger (I needed someplace to study that had a restroom and free refills and subway would have been to crowded) Dinner was a protein bar.  Snack was a protein bar, baked chips and a half peanut butter sandwich when I got home from school.  Once again I will not win the diet award of the year for nutrition but will really work hard to make it up over the weekend with lots of fruits and veggies.

Thanks just Jenn and to everyone who is encouraging me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment