Thursday, April 14, 2011

One last midnight

Tonight will end my midnight session of clinical's.  Nothing like another day of 3 hours of sleep.  Thank goodness for my mom and my wife covering me at work or I would have not got as much sleep as I did.  Yesterday we tried a recipe of marinated portabella mushrooms.  I will post a picture and the recipe this weekend.  They turned out really good I wish I would have made more but since I need a picture of them I will get to make them again this weekend.  My eating has not been great this week.  It is not really unhealthy with fats and calories just not balanced meals with fruits and veggies the way I need them.  It has been more of grab a turkey sandwich and run this week.  The good thing is I am getting my workout in every night before going to the hospitals and it is actually helping to keep me awake.  I apologize to those who read to get tips this week because I know the post have been sloppy and weak but next week should be a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment