Saturday, April 23, 2011

5k practice run

Well my daughter tried to kill me by making me run a practice 5k today.  We actually ran faster than I thought we would but I will wait to post the time until I run the real race.  I would love to run the race in under 30 minutes but that would really be an improvement from today.  I hope that I will be 10 pounds lighter by race day and in better shape.  Today for breakfast I had low cal waffles with sugar free syrup and a slice of turkey bacon and snacked on a light yogurt and 3 strawberries.  Lunch was a tuna sandwich with sugar free relish, light mayo on 35 cal wheat bread and baked chips.  I put some hot pepper on my sandwich to help boost my metabolism.  Haven't decided on dinner yet but may eat another tuna fish sandwich.

DID YOU KNOW?
A study was done and people that ate light yogurt everyday lost 81% more abdominal fat than those who did not eat yogurt.  Great motivator I would say.

1 comment:

  1. And actually, people lost more weight by eating greek yogurt!

    ReplyDelete